Terres de Syrah is the combination of « wine » and « discovery ».
Whether you are a true wine aficionado or new to the wine world, our passionate team will take you on a thrilling journey through the vineyards of the Northern Rhône Valley!
Looking for a hike or ride in the vineyards? For a visit of the winery? Or rather for an exciting wine tasting? We are here to help you find the activity that suits you best and to guide you on an exploration of our renowned wine appellations.
Visit us in Tain l’Hermitage, we look forward to welcoming you!
The Team at Terres de Syrah - Wine Tourism Department of the Cave de Tain
We are glad to be able to offer you again a unique wine tourism experience!
If you are spending some time in our beautiful region and want to learn more about wine, you can choose between visiting Cave de Tain (only one tasting available this summer) or taking a tour through the vineyards.
We have prepared everything in order to welcome you in perfect sanitary conditions:
- Small groups of 15 people maximum
- Wearing a mask in our premises is compulsory
- Hand sanitizer is available so you can clean your hands before and after the visit
- We kindly ask you not to touch anything during the visit of the winery
- And to keep a safe distance with our team members
- Each participant will have their own disposable spittoon
- We also ask you to respect the instructions and the organisation that we have set in the Boutique of Cave de Tain
We are happy to see you soon in our vineyards!
TerraRhona is the Professional Wine School created by Cave de Tain, in Tain l’Hermitage.
Ideally located in the heart of the vineyards of the Northern Rhône Valley, the school allows our students to be in close contact with a network of experts of the wine industry, in a very dynamic region both on French and international markets.